Friday, May 1, 2009

Loosing My Marbles

Oh No!!! I seem to have lost my marbles. Some how in the process of creating another kit all them seem to have disapered, but I think I know where they can be found. In a brand new mini kit created for the warm-up round of NDDIDS (New Designer Designs In Digital Search) at Desings in Digital. Over the next few weeks I will be creating several new kits for this contest and they will be given away free in the store.

Loosing My Marbles has 5 patterned papers, 2 marbles, 1 frame, 2 different bags of marbles, 2 tags (1 word art and 1 blank), 1 fiber, 1 marble game and 1 border. This was inspired by watching a group of cub scouts learn to play the game. Once each kit goes live in the store I will post a preview and link so that you can download it.

Click the preview to download the freebie Loosing My Marbles.

No comments: