Friday, May 29, 2009

My Hero, My Dad

We all have heros in our life. For some they are teachers, fire fighters, police men or our military men and women. But for most of us the bigist our first hero was the first man in our lives. The man that we first looked up to and thought he hung the moon. This kit is all about celebrating this first and most special of all our heros, Our Dads. The first portion of the kit has been released this week at Disigns In Digital. It features 32 papers to lay the perfect foundation for all of the pages celebrating the fathers in our lives. There are 8 textured solid papers and 24 pattern papers inspired by my own dad and my husband. The elements will be coming next week. To purchase this kit just click on the preview.


I have also put together a booster pack for this kit that is free at Designs in Digital. To get it just click on the booster pack preview.

No comments: