Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Body of Art Challenge 1 The Hands

There is nothing like exploring the body through scrapping, to start off we focused on the hands. The challenge was to create a page about touch. How we interpreted that this was up to us. We were also required to use word art. I scraped a page about how my husband and I touch the lives of the children in our Sunday school class.

Tools 2 Succeed



















Touching the lives of others through Christ is one of the highlights of my week. Helping children to find and touch God is a challenge that I truly look forward to each week my husband and I teach Sunday School.
Journaling: Our lesson for the day focused on how with help we are able to understand God’s word. As the kids came in to the room they were handed a card that had an item on it that they had to find. After 5 minutes none of them had identified what they were looking for. We called them to the table and handed them the key for the coded words allowing the children to find the items and bring them back to the table. April 18, 2010
Credits: DID May 2010 Collab Kit See How They Grow, Body of Art Challenge 1 Template from Scrappers Online. Faunts: Bradley Hand ITC, Do I Like Stripes?, Angelic War, Magic School One.

No comments: