Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Body of Art Challenge 2 The Brain

From the hands we moved to the brain. Such a fun part of the body to focus on. Because there are to hemispheres or sides that make up our brains the basic topic was to show two sides of your subject. Our required element this week was to use the rule of thirds to create our layouts. I really had fun with this when I came across some photos I had taken of my son when he went from letting me take pictures to saying no more and back in a matter of seconds.

Yes/No



















Journaling: Victor is getting to the age where taking his photo gets more and more difficult. His tolerance for the camera can switch from ONE second to the next. Of course Mommy takes the picture any way.
Credits: Kate's Digital Designs/Tranquility. Fonts: Complete In Him, Brady Bunch.

No comments: